Mariah Carey Is Ready To Adopt


Singer Mariah Carey is the latest celeb rumored to be considering adoption. According to reports, the bovine human dog-whistle fell in love with the dirty-faced wretches at a Mexican orphanage she recently visited with her lawyer, and now she's hankering to snag herself one of the hot fashion accessories poor little nippers.

Seriously, this trend of celebrity baby-adopting is becoming ludicrous. It's like buying new shoes with these people - it's an impulse purchase. And the sad thing is that, if you're rich and famous, it seems a whole lot easier to get your hands on the kid. Well, I think it should be the opposite - I think celebs should have a harder time getting an adopted baby. So what if they're rich? I watch celebs every day, so I know something else they are - stupid. Really stupid. Like, you take Mariah Carey. That's one dumb bitch. And now she's going to be allowed to adopt a kid? Without having to take some kind of proficiency test? Honestly, how hard would it be to just administer a quiz, ask Mariah a few simple questions like, "What end of the baby does the food go in?" Oh, you laugh. Sure - but it won't be funny when we find out she's been trying to jam mashed nanners up some poor Mexican kid's ass. Not funny at all.

(source)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...